Doing tai chi is super-good for you.
According to the Mayo Clinic, practicing tai chi can help improve your health in these seven ways:
- Reduce blood pressure and lower your heart rate
- Decrease anxiety and cultivate tranquility
- Boost energy and stamina
- Improve cognition (and perhaps even memory)
- Improve balance and flexibility
- Build muscle strength and definition
- Increase aerobic capacity
For more info on tai chi and health from the Mayo Clinic, watch this the video.
The list of benefits from doing tai chi go far beyond the seven listed here. More on that later!
What about you? What’s your favorite health and wellness tip? Leave a comment below!
Come do tai chi with us!
Be sure to come to our tai chi classes, which give you a fresh, fun, easy-to-follow approach to the ancient martial art and health practice of tai chi. Click here for our schedule and other details.