Here you go: Our latest tai chi location and class schedule.
Starting April 1 – no fooling!—you can join our tai chi classes at Hwa Rang Do, 5417 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis. This is just off 35W — Diamond Lake exit. (Get directions.)
- Classes are Tuesdays at 7-8 p.m and Thursdays at 7-8 p.m.
- You’re going to enjoy doing tai chi in this space. It include a WALL of mirrors, which makes everything easier for everybody.
- In May, we add a tai chi class at Tuesdays at 11 a.m.-noon. You asked for a morning tai chi and here it is!
Through April only, continue to join our tai chi classes at the OM Collective, 3350 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis. (Get directions.)
- Classes are Saturdays at 12:30 -1:30 p.m., Sundays at 1:15-2:15 p.m. through April.
- In May, this studio space gets turned into a coffee shop. So no more tai chi classes–no more any classes–at this space after April. Alas!
You can get our class schedule at here.
Come check out our new digs at Hwa Rang Do in April. Be sure to swing by classes at the Om through April only.
See you in class soon!
Fast fact: Tai chi is one of the top five exercises you can do, according to Harvard Medical School. Keep doing tai chi!