You know that I want you to live your best life: I want you to feel healthy, happy strong, vital and brimming with energy. So check out these 5 brain facts and 1 simple test. See how they apply to you and your family and friends.
Be sure to read my story to find out what totally surprised me when I started taking this new dietary supplement for brain health.
5 Fascinating Brain Facts
- Look at your skin in the mirror to get an idea of how your brain is aging. New research draws a link between aging of skin and aging of the brain.
- The brain is the most important organ you have. It is like the command central for your body. Your brain has to be healthy for you to be healthy.
- Practicing tai chi, juggling, meditating and playing video games have all been shown to increase brain size. A bigger brain is good. A shrinking brain means you’re losing connections and more.
- Exercise boosts brain function by ramping up blood flow throughout your body, including your brain. Plus, you’re going to feel better because our body’s meant to move, not be so sedentary.
- The internet is changing the way our memories function, according to research. Those of us with access to search engines and the internet remember fewer facts and information because we know can “google” it or otherwise track it down online.The same thing applies to phone numbers. Why remember numbers when you can simply touch or speak the name and let your phone do the work?
Test Your Brain Health
Time how long you can balance on each leg. Try balancing on on each leg 20 seconds. If you can’t balance for 20 seconds, talk to your doctor.
Did you know that I had terrible, awful balance a few years ago? Here’s how I got my balance back.
Living your best at any age
I want you to feel awesome and live your best, healthiest and most joyous life at every age.
Here’s what I want you to do:
- Exercise, eat a healthy diet, keep socially active and do new activities to challenge your brain
- Keep an open mind and a youthful spirit
- Slow down and savor the moment you’re in
- Enjoy a good hearty belly laugh whenever you can
- Do tai chi for your overall health
You might also want to try EHT. This is the new dietary supplement from Nerium International. EHT comes after 20 years of research out of Dr. Jeffry Stock’s Princeton University labs. EHT® extract is a natural mixture of bioactive molecules isolated from coffee. EHT, by the way, is decaffeinated.
The EHT supplement helps protect the brain against mental decline and decreased function that comes with aging.
- Promotes better cognitive function & overall brain health
- Improves memory and recall
- Fortifies and strengthens natural brain functions
- Increases focus and mental alertness
- Protects and supports neuronal networking
- Enhances the body‘s natural energy stores
- Boosts the body‘s immune system
My EHT story so far
If you’re skeptical, I get it. You SHOULD be skeptical, in my opinion, because there are lots of products and claims not backed by science. Heck, I’m skeptical.
But knew I had to try EHT. Nerium’s products are science-based.
I’ve been taking EHT for 15 days now.
By Day 4 or 5, I felt really alert. To my great surprise since I love-love-love coffee in the morning, I realized I didn’t need or crave coffee anymore! There was no brain fog to clear. (But I drink a cup anyway…)
I’m an energetic person–and have even more energy. I have greater focus, greater get-it-done power.
That’s my experience so far.
What’s your favorite brain fact, test or trivia? Leave a comment below!