Tai chi is good for the body and the mind.
7 ways tai chi improves your health
According to the Mayo Clinic, practicing tai chi can help improve your health in these 7 ways:
- Reduce blood pressure and lower your heart rate
- Decrease anxiety and cultivate tranquility
- Boost energy and stamina
- Improve cognition (and perhaps even memory)
- Improve balance and flexibility
- Build muscle strength and definition
- Increase aerobic capacity
Tai chi is 1 of the 5 best exercises you can do, according to Harvard Medical School.
So come do tai chi with us!
Check out our schedule.