- Boosting productivity, clarity, energy and focus. When you’re sitting too much, energy can get stagnant. Get the energy and ideas flowing with gentle movement of tai chi.
- Building teamwork. Doing tai chi together is a great way to build stronger bonds between team members. That’s good for everyone involved.
- Managing excess stress. Excess stress is bad for health, creativity, relationships. In short, it’s bad for business. Tai chi is renowned for melting away stress and cultivating tranquility. Your participants will experience clearer thinking and increased focus. Not only does that mean that your participants can give you their best energy and creativity, they will also walk away with tools to instantly relieve stress anytime.
- You can wear comfortable business clothing. Plus, there’s no need to twist yourself into a pretzel.
- It’s easy and accessible. Everyone can get flowing in tai chi with the TaijiFit approach. Our sessions and workshops are available to people of any age or fitness level.
Organizations and businesses that have featured tai chi classes and workshops with us:
- Children’s Hospitals & Clinics
- Hennepin County
- Minneapolis Parks & Recreation
- Minnesota Sword Club
- Minnesota Women in Marketing & Communications
- Options Family & Behavior Services
- Partners in Resilience
- University of Minnesota
Interested in offering tai chi or a mind-body workshop at your event? Contact Marie at email@example.com. She will get back to you pronto!